Watch as Benjamin Godfrey’s life unfolds before you.
Stroll the trail. Enjoy a libation from the cash bar, as you see and hear about the nine trail sites, followed by a delicious period dinner.
Listen to the stories of Captain Godfrey and Reverend Theron Baldwin as they relate the “ups and downs” of their lives.
Purchase and enjoy:
- Coasters portraying two of the sites,
- A book titled, “Seymour Bluffs and Benjamin Godfrey,” by two local authors,
- A video telling the Benjamin Godfrey story.
Find us on Facebook at facebook.com/northaltongodfreybc
Advance Reservations Required
$50 per person, offered at the following locations:
- Liberty Bank, 2403 Homer Adams Parkway, Alton
- Alton Regional Tourism Bureau
Or by mail:
Benjamin Godfrey Legacy Trail
PO Box 306
Godfrey, IL 62035
Make checks payable to, “Benjamin Godfrey Legacy Trail.”
October 5, 2017
- NorthAltonGodfreyBC.com/benjamin-godfrey-trail or 618.466.8353
- Alton Tourism Bureau at 618.465.6676 or 800.258.6645