Farley Music Hall Equipment and Furnishing List
Farley Music Hall is located at 37 Mill Street in Elsah. The main room on the first floor is the Hosmer Williams Hall. It was named in honor of Historic Elsah Foundation’s first president, Charles B. Hosmer, Jr. and our first newsletter editor, Paul O. Williams. The Hall is 42 feet by 26 feet. Farley is handicapped accessible through the front door. The bathroom is also accessible. The Hall has a capacity of 100 people. The second floor is not available to rent.
Tables are suitable for eating and medium weight serving; the plastic top tables are not suitable for hot serving dishes without thick insulation protection
- Tables (32” X 65”), lightweight with plastic top – eleven (11)
- Two smaller tables (30” X 48”), lightweight with plastic top – (2)
- Table, round wood with metal legs, 36” diameter – one (1)
- Table, square wood table with wood legs, 36” square – one (1)
Seating – wood painted
- Wood chairs some with cushions – forty-two (42)
- Benches, rustic, seven foot long – six (6)
Kitchen equipment in catering kitchen, not for food preparation
- One bowl stainless, kitchen sink with counter
- Small residential refrigerator
- Small residential stove
- Domestic style microwave
- Domestic style coffee maker – two (2)
- Insulated ice cooler on wheels with drain
- Stainless top, 36” high, rectangular table
Use of the outdoor lawn area requires permission of the adjoining landowner. Additional information can be obtained upon request.
Daily Rental Fee
IF an HEF member at the $50 level, then $50 per day plus $30 cleaning fee.
IF not an HEF member, then $100 per day plus $30 cleaning fee and $50 damage deposit to be refunded if the hall is left in good condition.
$25 per day, if previous and/or following day is needed for decorating or cleaning up.
If a catering firm is providing service, there is a 10% fee on the bill.
Caterer must provide proof of insurance prior to the event.
Connie Davis for Historic Elsah Foundation at 618.374.2821 or email@example.com
Jane Pfeifer, Vice President of Historic Elsah Foundation, at 618.374.1565 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Call for an appointment to view the building.
The key will be provided the day of rental. The reservation is made on payment of the rental fee.